Some states have mandated reporting laws. ALWAYS REPORT.
- If you see any suspicious activity or behavior, report it. It is not your job to figure it out.
- Trust your gut. Make the report. You may save a life.
- Do not try to intervene on your own. Make the report.
- Reports can be made anonymously
If local, first call 911
- NCMEC Cyber Tip Line 1-800-THE-LOST or CyberTipline.org
- Dept of Homeland Security – 1-866-347-2423
- Human Trafficking Hotline
- Your Local or State Law Enforcement
HOW YOU CAN HELP
EMPOWER YOURSELF, YOUR CHILDREN AND YOUR COMMUNITY
- Be vigilant and practice situational awareness.
- Separate paranoia from preparation. Prevention is possible with the right knowledge.
- Talk to children. Open lines of communication.
- Just because you know someone does not make them safe
- Be cautious of any adult who attempts to spend extra private time with your child
- Determine 2 or 3 trusted adults outside of the family whom a child can always talk to
- Give your child permission to talk to them
- Ensure that these are truly trusted adults
- DO have age appropriate conversations about tough topics
- ALWAYS believe a child who discloses abuse.
- Keep children close and within your sight when in public
- Get educated and stay current on predator tactics.
- SEE OUR INTERNET SAFETY TIPS HERE
HOW FULLCIRCLE40 CAN HELP
Contact us for information or to schedule:
- Certified training and education
- Speaking events
- Businesses, groups, churches, civic clubs, community clubs
- Assistance with your awareness campaigns/fundraisers
Follow us on the site and on social media to find scheduled upcoming public training and seminars.